Sunday, December 6, 2009

Hard Hard Lesson

Four months later. Life choices seem to clarify themselves as time passes. After my letter to Urban Peak their response made it clear that they are too insecure within their leadership and apparently too happy to keep assets that were originally meant for The Spot's population. Can't do much about it due to my single biggest mistake in my business career. Back in 2003 I allowed myself to be convinced that the written agreement did not need to insist on the 2 buildings and other assets always being prioritized for The Spot's population. I should have listened to those Board members and others who stated that Urban Peak's culture was not a fit and that they simply wanted the assets. Hard hard lesson. Never trust unless its in writing and iron clad. Now to focus on new solutions and opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment